Do you simply want to delete your (AOL) email – mail account?
You have a number of solutions here for How To Delete An AOL Account.
How to Delete an AOL Email Address Permanently
For all of your activities to end, your email address and your entire How To Delete An AOL Account.
So, to delete an AOL account, stick to these steps:-
- Open your selected web browser and visit the official @aol.com website. Your AOL email could be deleted via a mobile app.
- A valid name and password must be used to log in before you may delete an AOL account. The webpage will load immediately if you have been connected into your AOL email for sometime.
- Choose “My Account” from the menu that now apappearspear on the post’s bottom.
- The next step is to select “Manage My Account.” Sometimes a different security question is necessary than the one you selected when setting up your AOL account. If you lose the answer, you must tap Forgot Answer to restore it. The server will email or text you a code to the mobile phone connected with your AOL account, which you must submit.
- AOL Account. we browse to the membership page and click Cancel below at the bottom of the page that displays. As a result, a list of services that won’t be accessed after you cancel your AOL account will appear.
- The next step is to choose a reason for cancelling your AOL account. The arrow button will activate a menu of options. Enter your good reason here if you have one. You can also pick from any of the options listed below. You must, however, give a reason for removing your AOL account before going to the next step.
- After selecting, click on the button on the “Cancel AOL” link at the bottom.
As a result, you will now be prompted to delete an How To Delete An AOL Account. t. after 90 days, how to remove an AOL account. if your views change during all those 90 days. You can resume your AOL account whenever you need to. The same name can be used to sign in to AOL once again if the user so chooses.
To remove the free and AOL Account. for future use, however, keep following the few procedures that are described below.
How To Delete An AOL Account
Therefore, to get off of your free and know about it AOL Account. just perform otot the steps below:
- You first should visit your AOL account’s revocation page.
- Entering the required information, such as your password and email address for your AOL account, and then click clicking the Sign In button is the second step in logging into your account if that is necessary.click clicking
- Third, click the below-the-page red “Delete Account” link.
- Visitors now fill out the text section in the middle with your email address..
- Select the blue “eliminate account” option that will display on the page below.
- Last but not least, when requested, just click “Got it.” Unfortunately, your free AOL account is being erased. How To Delete An AOL Account accidental deletion procedures The message states that your AOL personal email has now been removed from AOL’s archives.